Our most distinguished faculty teach in the professional track every summer. Other advantages of the professional track include:
- Small classes of experienced attorneys from around the world, led by our expert professors
- Flexible curriculum including business law, intellectual property, and core U.S. law courses
- Graduates are qualified for the California Bar Exam
- Speaker series led by U.S. attorneys from top Bay Area firms, providing a firsthand introduction to the practice of US law
Specialize in Business Law, IP Law or Public Law
In addition to earning the Berkeley Law LL.M. degree, students seeking in-depth training in business, IP or public law can earn a Certificate of Specialization in recognition of their expertise.
Explore endless possibilities for academic and cultural enrichment.
- Access the academic resources of UC Berkeley
- Experience the dynamic legal, business, and high tech communities of San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan and vibrant San Francisco Bay Area and the spectacular natural beauty of Northern California