With votes from more than 60,000 students, Graduate Programs ranked the most social law schools in the United States. “Social life” is defined as how easy it is for students to meet people, make friends, or date.
2) University of Colorado at Boulder (9.49 stars)
3) The University of Texas at Austin (9.46 stars)
4) University of Georgia (9.33 stars)
5) University of Alabama (9.24 stars)
6) Washington University in St. Louis (9.23 stars)
7) University of Virginia (9.19 stars)
8) Northwestern University (9.17 stars)
9) University of Miami (9.15 stars)
10) University of San Francisco (9.14 stars)
To see the full ranking, click here.