Earn a Master of Laws that offers deep expertise in China Law and transnational law at one of the world's leading universities, in one of the world's most vibrant and innovative economies, where China Law, civil law and common law meet and the nature of legal services is changing and expanding dramatically in novel ways: Peking University's School of Transnational Law in Shenzhen, China.
- an English language curriculum taught by a distinguished multinational faculty
- a curriculum rich in China, U.S., E.U. and transnational law
- a tuition and cost of living that are low in comparison to other leading law schools
- PKU's beautiful Shenzhen Graduate Campus, just a few miles from Hong Kong
- a prestigious degree from the #1 university in China, the #4 university in Asia, and one of the top 50 universities in the world.