- Please apply by submitting your complete application via email by April 15, 2015. Email your application materials to the following address: LLM@stl.pku.edu.cn.
- After electronically submitting your application, please print out the completed form and send it by mail to our campus along with the supporting documents listed below.
- Peking University School of Transnational Law Application Form.
- Personal statement: Submit a personal statement explaining the reasons you are pursuing an LL.M. degree and how the degree will help you advance your plans and goals. (700 to 1000 words)
- Academic Records: Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions, and official degree certificates (original or notarized documents with English translations if documents are not in English).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation: At least two signed letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or others familiar with your academic and professional qualifications. (original)
- Proof of English Competency: One photocopy of results of TOEFL or IELTS examination (unless you are a native English speaker or you have a degree from a postsecondary institution entirely conducted in the English language).
- Copy of passport, or identification card.