To be eligible to apply to one of our LL.M. programs, the applicant must present evidence of:
- Graduation from a school of law approved by the American Bar Association; or
- Admission to the Bar of a state in the United States; or
- Graduation from a faculty of law in a foreign country whose educational authority has authorized that faculty to issue degrees in law.
Proof of English proficiency (for non-native English speakers):
- Receipt of an undergraduate or graduate degree from an English language institution;
- Multi-year employment in a position in which English is the primary language of communication; or
- A minimum test score of 88 (Internet-based) on the TOEFL, or 6.5 on the IELTS.
Pacific McGeorge values diversity:
The University of the Pacific community - including students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni - believes that diversity and inclusion are essential to the fulfillment of our institutional mission. We value inclusiveness in learning, curricular and co-curricular programming, campus climate, recruitment, admissions, hiring and retention. See scholarship opportunities here.