All LLM applicants must hold a first degree in law. For international applicants, the requirement may be fulfilled by an LLB or its equivalent from an accredited or comparably recognized law school outside the United States. For domestic applicants, a JD is required.
- Northeastern School of Law LLM Application Form (available on our website or through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
- $75 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement of Purpose
- Current LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service (LLM CAS) report, or (for students applying directly) the following items:
- Official transcripts or mark sheets (in a sealed envelope)
- Credential evaluation of the applicant’s first professional law degree transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official score reports for the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT®-our TOEFL code is 3658) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (if applicable)
about the LLM application process is available on our website.
LLM application : Direct Link