All LL.M. applicants from non-U.S. law schools must submit the following :
- Application form accompanied by the application fee of $80 USD.
- Official transcripts from all law schools attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, each accompanied by the recommendation form.
- A brief essay describing the applicant's professional goals and areas of interest for the study of law
- An official report of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score that meets or exceeds our minimum requirement of 100 on the TOEFL internet-based test, 600 on the paper-based test or 250 on the computer-based test. We also accept the IELTS test with a minimum composite score of 7.0.
- A completed Financial Certificate for International Applicants and other supporting financial documents. All students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents are required to certify that they can meet the minimum academic and living expenses for the academic year.
More information here.