- 33 Avenue du Président Wilson Paris 16e Arrondissement Île-de-France 75016 France
The ICC Legal Services Department based in Paris is currently recruiting a Trainee for a 6 months Traineeship starting on 6 January 2020.
Tasks entrusted to the Trainee include:
- assisting in conducting compliance-related search and analysis based on publicly available international economic sanctions lists;
- reviewing, analyzing and commenting on legal documents in English and French;
- conducting comparative analyses of laws and policies;
- conducting research in public international law, commercial and contract laws;
- translating legal documents;
- performing ad hoc assignments as requested by the ICC Legal Services department.
Fluency in English and French is essential.
Dernières offres de ce recruteur