Transfer Pricing Specialist with 3-4 years’ experience (m/f)
ARENDT & MEDERNACH
2 à 5 an(s)
Bac +5 (M2) et plus
, Droit bancaire et financier
Présentation de l'entreprise
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 290 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow and New York.
Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law.
Descriptif du poste
Under the supervision of our Transfer Pricing Senior, you will join the transfer pricing team which is integrated to the tax team and you will:
• Advise on all aspects of intercompany pricing between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, tangible goods, services, loans and other financing transactions;
• Manage transfer pricing projects, including:
• The review of contracts and liability clauses
• The use of and research on transfer pricing databases
• The determination and documentation of taxable margins
• The drafting of transfer pricing reports
• The close liaison with the tax team and the tax authorities
To accomplish the above role, we are looking for a talented advisor with the following profile:
• You hold a Master’s degree in Law, Economics and preferably an additional Master in Tax Law;
• Training in statistics or econometrics is an asset;
• You have at least 3-4 years of experience in transfer pricing acquired in a major consulting organisation or law firm in Luxembourg and are able to manage your files in an autonomous way;
• You are bilingual English and French. Knowledge of German is a plus;
• You are hard worker, eager to learn by yourself and team oriented.