Long term trainee in Microfinance & Social Impact Projects Team (m-f)
ARENDT & MEDERNACH
- 0 à 2 an(s)
- Bac +4 (M1) , Bac +5 (M2) et plus
- A déterminer (EUR)
- Anglais , Français
- Droit des affaires , Droit des contrats , Droit bancaire et financier , Corporate / M&A
Descriptif du poste
What do we offer?
- As a trainee in the Microfinance & Social Impact Projects Team, you will have the opportunity to join a small team and to be involved in the challenging jurisdictional work that we are faced with every day.
- You will extend your knowledge in microfinance and other socially driven projects while gaining experience in structuring Luxembourg investment funds and other collective investment vehicles.
- Some of the various responsibilities during your traineeship will include conducting legal research, drawing up legal documents and, more generally, participating in the legal work for both local and international clients.
- In order to support your professional development, you will be guided by a tutor from your team throughout your traineeship and benefit from your team members’ expertise in their field.
- You have obtained or are currently registered for a master’s degree in law (preferably from a Belgian, French or Luxembourgish University);
- You are interested in a long term traineeship (4 - 6 months) to complement your education;
- You have a good command of French and English (both written and spoken); fluency in any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, well-organised and able to work in an autonomous manner;
- You would like to work in a socially driven, dynamic and multicultural environment.