Junior Banking Regulatory Lawyer (m/f)
ALLEN & OVERY LUXEMBOURG
- Contrat de collaboration
- 0 à 2 an(s)
- Bac +4 (M1) , Bac +5 (M2) et plus
- A déterminer (EUR)
- Droit des affaires , Droit bancaire et financier
Descriptif du poste
- You possess a Law degree preferably with distinctions. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset.
- You are currently attending the CCDL or you are already in “stage judiciaire”.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. Luxembourgish and/or German is an asset.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines.
- You work autonomously.
- You are dynamic, proactive and have excellent communication skills.