Experienced Banking Regulatory Lawyer/PSL (m/f)
ALLEN & OVERY LUXEMBOURG
- Contrat de collaboration
- 2 à 5 an(s)
- Bac +4 (M1) , Bac +5 (M2) et plus
- A déterminer (EUR)
- Droit des affaires , Droit bancaire et financier
Descriptif du poste
- Observing regulatory developments, including issues relating to banking regulation (MiFID 2, PRIPs, shadow banking, etc.), anti-money laundering regulations, derivatives (EMIR, short selling, etc.), capital requirements (CRD IV/CRR), payment services and e-money.
- Writing memoranda, articles, legal commentaries and other marketing materials including client bulletins and marketing brochures.
- Contributing to presentations to clients and to internal training sessions on regulatory developments.
- Coordinating and initiating Know-How projects on regulatory developments.
- Developing and managing Know-How databases.
- Drafting, updating and managing precedents and practice notes.
- You possess a law degree; (an LL.M. from an American or English university would be considered as an advantage) and you are ideally qualified in Luxembourg or another European jurisdiction.
- You have three to five years' experience in a banking department of a Luxembourg-based law firm. Experience in a bank or any financial institution would be considered.
- You have excellent writing skills in English with a strong analytical ability.
- You are a dynamic, flexible and proactive person, and have excellent communication skills. You have the ability to speak in public.
- You are fluent in both French and English. German would be an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with regulators, and knowledge in company law and financial collateral arrangements would be valued.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of financial market infrastructures.