First Semester: beginning of March to end of June
The courses are in German language (total at least 280 hours). They include lectures in the following subjects:
- Civil Law - General civil law & the law of obligations - 40 hours 5 ECTS points
- Civil law - Property law - 30 hours, 4 ECTS credits
- Private Business Law - Corporate Law - 30 hours, 4 ECTS credits
- Public Business Law - 30 hours, 4 ECTS credits
- Private International Law - 20 hours, 3 ECTS
- Bankruptcy Law - 20 hours, 3 ECTS
- Labor - 20 hours, 3 ECTS
- Constitutional law (introduction to the constitutional law, constitutional principles of commercial activity, organization of the judiciary in Poland) - 20 hours, 3 ECTS
- Seminar / case study
- History, culture and politics of Poland
- Intensive Polish Language Course
Second Semester: beginning of October to end of February
The second semester of the LL.M. takes place in Krakow and includes a two-day intensive graduate seminar (compulsory attendance). The instruction includes the theme: access to and use of Polish literature, case law, conduct of research, scientific work and consultations with the academic supervisor. In addition, in the second semester of the LL.M., you will have to write at least a 30-page thesis about the Polish economic law (language of work is Polish ; German is possible on request).
The program is completed with the assessment of the LL.M. work by the supervisor. The work has to be submitted by the end of February. The evaluation of the work done in March is normally issued at the latest by the end of May.