- Application form 2013/14
- Personal statement (in English) This statement of a maximum of two pages seeks information about the applicant's experience and interest in graduate studies. It should also discuss the applicant's professional goals, and how the completion of an LLM degree could benefit his or her legal career.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English or in Portuguese). The authors should place it in an envelope, which must be sealed and signed across the seal.
- Official transcripts from schools attended (in English or in Portuguese);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with dates and lengths of employment (maximum two pages long);
- Official TOEFL / IELTS score report, or an equivalent certificate.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport
- 2 Photos