U.S. Law LLM candidates must have earned a first law degree from their home jurisdiction.
Non-native applicants have to show proof of sufficient language proficiency.
Candidates must submit:
(1) an application which includes one brief essay (250-300 words);
(2) an application fee; (only if applying by mail- waived for online applications);
(3) two recommendation letters;
(4) Official academic transcripts, in notarized English translations if not provided in English by your university;
(5) Indication of English-language proficiency, as in a recent TOEFL, IELTS, ILEC or other standardized test score.*
*If you do not have a recent standardized test score or no score at all, we will provide the opportunity for a Skype-interview language evaluation as part of your admissions interview.
Once admitted, you will be required to present a letter of credit from a bank or other lending institution showing you have sufficient financial support to study in the United States.
All materials must be submitted by May 15.** You may apply via LLM Application for Residential LLM Program (Digital Version).
**We strongly recommend that applicants apply as early as possible.