- A completed application form (if not applying online). A printed application can be obtained by contacting the Graduate Tax Program at 352.273.0680.
- Official copies of transcripts from all educational institutions in the original language and English translations. Official copies of degree certifications from all educational institutions in the original language and English translations (Transcripts sent by National Clearinghouses will not be accepted. Transcripts sent electronically, must be sent directly to the UF Office of Admissions at[email protected]).
- A nonrefundable $30 application fee in U.S. dollars payable to the University of Florida. (If applying online, this fee may be paid by credit card.)
- TOEFL examination report. (Information about UF’s English Language Institute can be found here:http://www.eli.ufl.edu.)
- Official verification of your law school class standing or rank.
- Personal statement and resume.
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which, preferably, is from a law school professor.
More information here.