- Northeastern School of Law LLM Application Form (available September 1, 2014 through the Law School Admission Council). Early applicants are encouraged to apply directly to the Northeastern University School of Law LLM Program, the application will be available on the website in August.
- $75 Application Fee
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two-page Personal Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts; if international, transcripts should be translated into English and evaluated by an international transcript evaluation service
- Score reports for the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if English is not your first language, or you have not conducted your first law degree studies in English.
- The Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) is not required, but applicants who have taken it should submit a report of their score.
More information about the admission process and materials here