- Signed and dated Application form
- Nonrefundable application fee: $50 check (international students are exempt)
- Letter explaining in 250-500 words why you are applying to the LL.M program in environmental law (separate sheet of paper)
- Two or three letters of evaluation from people who know you well and can discuss your academic achievements, professional work as a lawyer, legal research and writing skills. All letters should provide e-mail or telephone contacts for the referees
- Current resume (Curriculum vitae)
- Sample of legal writing to demonstrate your writing, research and analytical skills
- Housing application and $50 fee, because waiting lists make it inadvisable to wait until admission to apply for university graduate-student apartments.
- Official transcripts from university and law school. If not in English, please submit an English translation
- For international applicants, signed and dated International Student
- Financial Statement.
- For international applicants whose native tongue is not English, TOEFL
Please click here for further information about the application process and here for more details about the application checklist.