Required Application Materials:
- Graduate School application (available online or by download only if you cannot use the online system)
- Nonrefundable application fee of $55 for U.S. citizens and $75 for international students. The application fee is not applicable to the educational fee, student activities fee, computing fee or student health fee.
- Unofficial copies of your transcript(s) - scan and upload to the online system. Do not send official copies of your transcripts until you have been notified of acceptance by our program.
- Official TOEFL score report (International applicants only). The LL.M. Program prefers the internet-based TOEFL test. The IELTS is acceptable only in those situations where the TOEFL IBT is unavailable.
- Professional resume
- Statement of purpose (300-500 words stating reasons for pursuing this degree)
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an academic source and one from a professional source. Recommendation forms can be downloaded (PDF) or they can use the online system. Also, the person making the recommendation can send the letter directly to the LL.M. Program at the address listed above.
- Financial support application form (if applicable).
Please click here for further information about the application process.