International students wishing to apply for the Master of Chinese Law must have obtained or be expected to obtain a law degree (Bachelor of Law, State Examination or equivalent) prior to enrollment at CESL.
Further information is available in the school’s admissions policy.
(1) Copy of passport.
(2) Passport sized photograph (2.5cm*3.5cm).
(3) Completed application form. Students may apply on-line (online application) or by downloading and posting the completed application (download). However, applicants are strongly encouraged to apply electronically.
(4) Letter of recommendation written by a professor from a university where the applicant has previously studied. The signed letter of recommendation must be emailed by the professor concerned using a .pdf attachment to: [email protected] .
(5) Degree certificate (copy).
(6) Academic transcript showing applicant's previous legal studies.
(7) Certificate demonstrating the candidate's proficiency in Chinese.
(8) Completed Financial Statement (download).
CESL encourages all applicants to submit their applications on-line and send electronic copies of all required documents to the following email address:[email protected]. However, applicants must bring the signed originals of all required documents to enrollment.