Candidates for admission may submit their applications online or by mail. Please see the information on the right for more details.
A completed application includes:
- application form and application fee
- official academic transcript from all college and universities attended
- two letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency demonstrated through adequate TOFEL or IELTS scores
- résumé or CV
- Business Law LL.M. applicants only: a one-page essay (in addition to your personal statement) explaining your business/corporate law background, and stating concisely your goals in the field of business law.
Please click here for further information about the application process.