- Completed application form
- $60.00 (USD) application fee
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Essays as described below
- Legal writing sample
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Two letters of recommendation
- OPTIONAL OR UPON REQUEST: Official LSAT Score
- Describe the goals that are motivating you to pursue a Law/Master's or LLM degree. How do you think the skills and experience you will gain at Vermont Law School will help you achieve these goals?
- How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?
- Give a realistic appraisal of your academic work since graduation from high school. Please note any inconsistencies in your record and the reasons for them.
- All international transcripts must be evaluated by an official evaluation agency. Recommended evaluation agencies include Educational Credential Evaluators and World Education Services.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score is required of all students for whom English is not the primary language spoken. Applicants who have studied in the U.S. or at an English-speaking institution for more than two years may be waived from this requirement.
- TOEFL minimum score: 600 paper-based, 250 computer-based, 100 Internet-based
- IELTS minimum score: 6.5
- PTE minimum score: 68
Please click here for further information about the application process.