- Application for most courses is direct to the University via our online application form (see here).
- Have successfully completed the Law Society Finals Examination, Legal Practice Programme, Bar Finals Programme, Bar Vocational Course/Bar Professional Training Course or their equivalent.
- Have enrolled on Northumbria's Full Time Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Full Time Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the same time as they enrol to the LLM Advanced Legal Practice and be expected to complete either the BPTC/LPC within that academic year.
- Have enrolled on Northumbria's Part Time BPTC, or Part Time LPC and have commenced their second year and are expected to complete the BPTC/LPC within that academic year
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 Pearson Academic 62 (the University also accepts many other English language qualifications)