During the programme you will be required to study taught modules and write a dissertation which together will total 180 master level credits.
The University offers a wide array of modules covering general and specialist legal topics, giving you the widest possible choice of study areas.
- Commercial Conflict of Laws
- Competition Law
- Consumer Protection
- Copyright Law and Policy
- Environmental Law and Policy
- EU Internal Market Law
- European Constitutionalism
- European Political Integration
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Financial Services Law
- Human Dignity and Human Rights in the EU
- Patent Law and Policy
- Trade Mark Law