A complete application contains the following items:
- LL.M. application, completed and submitted electronically through LSAC along with required attachments and optional forms;
- U.S. $80 application fee paid directly to LSAC;
- Official, school-certified transcripts of grades or marks from all colleges, universities, exchange programs and professional/graduate schools you have attended, even if you did not graduate.
- Official, school-certified proof of degree document, if proof of degree does not appear on transcript.
- An official statement of class rank from the institution at which you earned or will earn your first degree in law.
- English Proficiency or TEOFL scores : more information about English language requirement and TOEFL scores is available at How to Apply.
- Letters of Recommendation: at least two, but no more than four. More information on the letters of recommendation is available here.
See How to Apply for more details.