- German First State Examination or equivalent University Law Degree.
- Evidence of skills in the language of the relevant partner university: for studies in Prague, basic knowledge of Czech is required.
- Almost all the lectures and seminars in Dresden are held in German. Therefore, applicants whose native language is not German will have to provide evidence of their German skills. German language skills must be shown by language certificates, e.g. 'Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studenten' (DSH-Exam), 'Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung des Goethe Institutes' or 'Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz Stufe 2' (further information is available at: www.goethe.de or www.fadaf.de).
- completed application form (word-file, pdf-file )
- letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English (in tabular form) with photo
- certificates providing evidence of language skills (see above)
- authenticated copy of degree certificate from the home university
- evidence of other qualifications (see application form)
More informations here.