The programme trains professionals in the study of:
- fundamental institutions, resources and processes, both legislative and practical, that define the most important economic powers in international, European and other terms.
- social implications of these legal and political institutions, resources and processes that might influence the economy, politics and society in other countries as well.
- competencies enabling the comparative study of current institutional-legal and dispute resolving models as well as such institutional structures from an analytical point of view.
- complex intra-institutional relations.
- English legal, economic, political and social sciences terminology and the relevant discussion and negotiation skills.