Each Candidate must meet specific requirements and submit the Application Form (available online here) together with all required supporting documents listed here:
- Motivation Letter;
- Candidates must hold a university degree in law and attach its apostilled copy
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from university professors;
- For non-native speakers proof of competence in the English language (TOEFL etc.) unless they carried out their previous university studies predominantly in the English language;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- List of previous scientific publications (if applicable);
- Confirmation of the payment of a non-refundable part of the tuition fee of 200,- USD (to be paid prior to the date of application) - e.g. a scanned copy of a bank order etc.
More informations here.