All materials must submitted online through LSAC Credential Assembly Service . LLM applicants educated outside of the US must also register for International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service.
- Online Application Form
- $65 Non-refundable Application Fee (please note additional fees for Document Assembly Service and International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service)
- Final and official transcripts from all post-secondary programs attended (law and undergraduate), transcripts with course work in progress will not be considered final.
- Personal statement of interest and purpose (which, among other others, should address future goals and proposed use of the degree)
- Two letters of recommendation evaluating your analytical skills, writing ability, and/or personal integrity (up to three letters will be accepted)
- Resume (optional)
- Scholarship Application (optional): those applicants who wish to be considered for available merit-based scholarships must submit a separate written statement included in the application
- English Language Proficiency Requirements: minimum English Proficiency requirements for the IBT LLM: 85 internet-based/567 paper-based TOEFL, or 6.5 IELTS
Please click here for further information about the application process.