The LLM International Business Law is available to students from both a legal and non-legal background. Our students have typically been law graduates, business graduates, legal professionals and people working in commercial fields both nationally and internationally. Within industry international business law is a fast-changing and increasingly complex area.
This postgraduate course provides students with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law. It provides a learning experience which will enable students to develop their academic ability and enhance their performance in employment and further develop their career opportunities. It provides the successful candidate with a recognised postgraduate qualification in International Business Law.
94% of law students said that overall they were satisfied with their course.
- Advanced Legal Systems
- Advanced Legal Research
- Law and Policy of the WTO
- Private Law Aspects of International Business
- International Intellectual Property
- Privacy and Confidentiality of Information
- Employment Law and Practice
- Maritime Law and Security
- International Company and Commerce Law
- EU External Relations Law and Policy
- Shipping and Maritime Commerce Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Nuclear Law
- Private International Law in Business
- International Intellectual Property Law
Please note that not all optional modules will run every year.