- A completed and signed application (online version) / application (Word version)
- A current resume (curriculum vitae)
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from all college/university and/or certified foreign diplomas or certificates sent directly to St. Thomas University School of Law, LL.M. Program in Intercultural Human Rights. All foreign diplomas and transcripts should be translated in English and certified or notarized. All foreign credentials must be evaluated by an approved agency in the U.S. We recommend World Education Services or Josef Silney & Associates.
- Two recommendation letters, preferably one from your present employer and one from your professor
- Two passport size photos [optional at this stage]
- Interview in person or conference call
- Application fee of $50
Please click here for further information about the application process.