- Droit Pénal International
- Droit International & Utilisation de la Force
- Droit de l'Homme
- Crime Mondial et Sécurité
- Les Nations unis, Sécurité International et Justice Mondiale
- Méthodes de recherche juridique
An appropriate honours degree eg, in Law, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Psychology, Finance, Banking or Accounting or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent to an appropriate honours degree.
Degree classification 2:2
Qualifications and previous work experience deemed to be equivalent to the above entry requirements and in suitable areas linked to the award.
Non-law graduates will be required to undertake a short pre-course – ‘Law for Non-Lawyers’ immediately prior to the start of the LLM. It is not assessed, but essential.
IELTS: 6.0 or equivalent required
For further informations please click here.