Module 1: The legal basis for the EU and the Government of complexity
- The legal basis of European integration.
- Government and governance of the European Union.
Module 2: Fundamental Rights and Gender
- Fundamental rights. Equality and cultural diversity.
- Gender, equality and non-discrimination.
Module 3: Security and freedom in social Europe
- European area of freedom, security and justice.
- Social policies.
Module 4: Language and Catalan and Spanish culture
Module 1: Guarantees of the rule of law and democracy
- The protection of the rule of law in the European Union.
- Citizenship and Democracy.
Module 2: Legal Culture of the European Union
- The legal acquis and European policy.
- European legal concepts.
Module 3: The multilevel in the European Union
- European dimension of territorial representation.
- Inter-Institutional Relations.
Module 4: Language and French or Italian culture
Module 1: Principles of legislation in Europe
- Principles of integration of legal systems in Europe.
- The "legisprudence"
Module 2: Decision-making in the European integration
- The decision-making process
- Foreign Policy and Common Security and Cooperation Policy
Module 3: Economics of European integration and technology company
- Economics of European integration.
- Methodologies of legal knowledge and artificial intelligence.
Module 4: Language and Polish culture.
- Practical training conducted in public or private institutions.
- Master Thesis.