- You can apply to the LL.M. programs through an online application.
- In addition to a completed application, you must submit an official law school transcript and a brief resume.
- One letter of recommendation is optional.
- The deadline for application to the Fall Programs is August 31 of each year and the deadline for application to the Spring Programs is December 31 of each year. Since decisions are made as the applications are received, a candidate should complete the application as early as possible.
- To apply online, complete the application, attach a brief resume and submit it directly to us.
- There is no application fee.
- Prior to matriculation, applicants for admission to the Graduate Program in Estate Planning and Elder Law must hold a J.D. or an equivalent degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association.
Please click here for further information about the application process.