The functional departments of EY in France, in constant contact with the various business lines, support employees in their daily tasks. Through their expertise, they participate in the operational excellence of EY in France and its development.
We recruit for the internal legal department of EY in France, a lawyer experienced in contract law and new technologies law with significant experience in the contracting of managed services deployed in several countries for clients’ big accounts.
Within the contracts division:
- You support the operational staff in the context of contracting and execution of their assignments with EY customers and, if applicable, partners and suppliers.
- You bring your expertise particularly in terms of contracting of managed services.
In this frame you will have mainly as mission:
• To bring your expertise and your contribution to the various EY business lines,
• To support and anticipate as much as possible the evolution of offers as well as the EY business lines as part of their digital transformation and innovation projects,
• To propose and develop models of contractualization and tools to facilitate the processing of files,
• Ensure compliance, in particular with the policies defined by EY worldwide,
• Train professionals on legal issues.