As Legal Manager for International Business operations you will have the great opportunity to join and lead a multi-cultural team specialized in commercial law. You will gain responsibility in a well-established multicultural company operating worldwide and explore the most recent legal sectors.
You will focus on advising the development of a Consultancy Services Platform at Group Level and you will support the rest of Group activities in a wide variety of legal domains such as Real Estate, Business licenses, Insurances, Intellectual property rights, Litigations and more.
The position is thoroughly international oriented and involves collbaoration with legal advisors and business directors in the five contivents. You will report directly to the Head of Commercial and Corporate Legal Affairs, and you will be part of a global team.
- Manage team members and building in-house counsel expertise following Mantu Group strategic plans.
- Offer strategic legal advice for the development of a Consultancy Services Platform and mitigate risks in connection with its international expansion. Investigate the platforms domain from a legal perspective and report risks with appropriate solutions/options to senior stakeholders.
- Draft and negotiate any type of commercial agreements (contracts, NDAs, partnerships, sub-contracting, etc...) in different countries.
- Develop the legal databases and handle internal contractual processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide legal and regulatory advice on international business development.
- Assist with insurances and business licenses topics worldwide.
- Handle pre-litigations and litigations and manage the contributions of external legal counsels.
- Organize legal trainings for specific topics and general onboardings.
- Collaborate actively with other legal departments and facilitate the flow of information through the Group
- Develop a close relationship with business stakeholders and act as a business partner to understand needs and objectives
Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.