Candidates must submit:
(1) An application which includes one brief essay (250-300 words);
(2) An application fee; (only if applying by mail- waived for online applications);
(3) Two recommendation letters;
(4) Official academic transcripts, in English
(5) Indication of English-language proficiency, as in a recent TOEFL, IELTS, ILEC or other standardized test score.*
You may apply via LLM Application for Residential LLM Program (Digital Version).
*If you do not have a recent standardized test score or no score at all, we will provide the opportunity for a Skype-interview language evaluation as part of your admissions interview.