- Complete an online application and pay your C$70 application fee (payable by credit card) OR
- Print a Graduate Studies Application Form and send your completed form and C$70 application fee (cheque or money order, payable to Dalhousie University) by mail to the Registrar's Office
- Two copies of your official university transcripts (originals or notarized photocopies if in English or French – or notarized translations if in any other language). Your transcripts must include every university degree program you've attended. They must be sent directly from the granting university to the Schulich School of Law Graduate Studies Office.
- If you are an internationational student and if your medium of instruction was not English, results from your English language proficiency test. These results must be sent directly from the office that administered the test.
- TWO letters of reference, preferably from academic specialists in law who are familiar with your work and your scholarly capabilities. These letters must be sent directly from the referees to the Schulich School of Law Graduate Studies Office.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Complete list of publications (if any)
- Statement indicating whether you are applying for: a) coursework or thesis-based LLM; and b) full or part-time.
- If applying for thesis-based LLM, a brief thesis proposal (approximately 300 words)
Please click here for further information about the application process.