- A non-refundable 50$ application fee
- Personal Statement : Limit your answer to no more than three double-spaced pages. Be sure to indicate why you wish to earn an LL.M. degree concentrating in indigenous people. Additionally, please indicate whether you prefer to concentrate the bulk of your studies in one of these areas.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation : Please have two people: one law professor and one employer OR two law professors, write a letter of recommendation in English on their letterhead. Ask your recommenders to enclose their letter in an envelope, seal the envelope, sign across the seal and return it to you to be submitted, unopened, with your application materials.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae - Please email as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Other Required Documents - Please mail a certified copy of all college transcripts, graduate and undergraduate, and any other supporting documents to the address above. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated.
The application deadline for the Fall is March 15. The application deadline for the Spring it is November 15th.
Please click here for further information about the application process.