- Register with the LLM Credential Assembly Service (LLM CAS) through LSAC;
- Complete the application;
- Submit a personal statement describing your educational background, reasons for enrolling in the LL.M. program, planned course of study, and career goals;
- Submit a writing sample in English;
- Submit a final law school transcript(s) to LLM CAS from your degree-granting institution. The law degree should be the equivalent of the J.D. or LL.B. degree; correspondence course degrees will not be considered for admission;
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from either present or former law professors or supervisors of your legal work, which the recommender must upload electronically to LSAC;
- Submit your official TOEFL/IELTS test score, if applicable (our university code is 3915), as described in our Language Proficiency Policy; and
- Pay the application fee in the amount of $75 USD through LSAC.