- Completed application form.
- One official set of academic records issued in the original language and accompanied by a certified English translation. Academic records should show graded coursework, dates of enrollment and award of degrees, plus a certified copy of the actual degree or state examination for all university and law school study.
- Three letters of recommendation. It is preferred that these letters come from the applicant's law professors.
- Official score for either TOEFL or IELTS. A minimum of 570 TOEFL, 230 for the computer-based TOEFL-CBT, or 88 for the iBT examination is required. A minimum of 6.5 IELTS is also acceptable.
- Statement of Purpose. This statement should include the reasons why the applicant is seeking a degree from the School of Law.
- Personal summary. This is a brief personal history, with emphasis on the development of your interest in law.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Non-refundable application fee of U.S. $80.
Your may apply :
More information here