- The online application, which includes institution forms for each post-secondary school attended
- A personal statement and a resume. Personal statement: The statement gives applicants the opportunity to describe their reasons for pursuing an LL.M. degree and to elaborate on their abilities and experience
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- The applicant must have earned a J.D. or an LL.B. from an accredited foreign law school or university.
- If English is not your first language OR you attended a school in which the majority of classes were not conducted in English, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum acceptable score on the paper-based test (PBT) 600 and the minimum acceptable score on the internet-based test (IBT) is 100. The minimum acceptable IELTS score is 7.0.
More information here